- Applications can be submitted at any time during the year. They will be reviewed when received or at a quarterly meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- Alaska Natives and other minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Educational activities or support must be related to earth sciences.
- Grants may be awarded for a variety of needs, including but not limited to support for internships, travel and/or expenses related to workshops, science fairs, or scientific meetings, emergency needs, and/or miscellaneous student living expenses.
- Applications should include background information, explanation of need, and amount requested.
- Individual applicants should also include a letter of support from a qualified person, such as a teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- Download, fill out, and submit completed application package
by email: SchmidtTrustAlaska@gmail.com (preferred)
or by mail: Schmidt Charitable Trust, P.O. Box 242133, Anchorage, AK 99524