Guidelines for Applying
- Applications can be submitted at any time during the year. They will be reviewed when received or at the quarterly meetings of the Board of Trustees.
- Alaska Natives and other minorities are strongly urged to apply.
- Educational activities or support must be related to the earth sciences.
- Grants may be awarded for a variety of needs, including but not limited to support for internships, travel and/or expenses related to workshops, science fairs, or scientific meetings, emergency needs, and/or miscellaneous student living expenses.
- Individual applications should include background information, explanation of need, and amount requested. Also include a letter of support from a qualified person, such as a teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- Application may be submitted via email to SchmidtTrustAlaska@gmail.com or mailed to:
The Schmidt Charitable Trust
P.O. Box 242133
Anchorage, AK 99524